After almost four months of closure we are happy to announce that the Estorick Collection is now open again to the public.
In order to keep our visitors, staff and volunteers as safe as possible we are introducing new measures including:
- Visitor numbers are restricted, and there are timed entry slots to avoid overcrowding and to ensure that social distancing can be maintained;
- Members as well as non-members must pre-book tickets in advance either online or by phoning the museum;
- The shop is open and card transactions will be preferred;
- Distance markers are in place in the garden, lobby and hallways;
- The toilets are available for use but there is a 1-in-1-out system;
- The galleries and public spaces are subject to enhanced and frequent cleaning;
Visit our visitor information page to read the full list of safety measures.
We look forward to seeing you again at the museum!
3 March 2021Join us for a free 30-minute online talk on Thursday 11 March at 18.00 with Exhibition Curator Gianni Franzone and Director Roberta Cremoncini to find out much more about MITA's interior design work during the inter-war years. bit.ly/3uGaFUg