After almost four months of closure we are happy to announce that the Estorick Collection is now open again to the public.
In order to keep our visitors, staff and volunteers as safe as possible we are introducing new measures including:
- Visitor numbers are restricted, and there are timed entry slots to avoid overcrowding and to ensure that social distancing can be maintained;
- Members as well as non-members must pre-book tickets in advance either online or by phoning the museum;
- The shop is open and card transactions will be preferred;
- Distance markers are in place in the garden, lobby and hallways;
- The toilets are available for use but there is a 1-in-1-out system;
- The galleries and public spaces are subject to enhanced and frequent cleaning;
- The café is currently still closed but we hope it will be able to reopen soon.
Visit our visitor information page to read the full list of safety measures.
We look forward to seeing you again at the museum!
12 August 2020Morandi Still Life 🖍 - Collect 3-5 bottles, vases or containers - Coat them in thin white paint if possible - Arrange them in a space with natural light and a plain background - How does the shape of the objects relate to each other? - What time of day gives you the best light?
11 August 2020📣We Futurists have deeply loved and enjoyed the harmonies of the great masters. Now we are satiated and WE FIND FAR MORE ENJOYMENT IN THE COMBINATION OF THE NOISES OF TRAMS, BACKFIRING MOTORS, CARRIAGES AND BAWLING CROWDS What are the sounds of today's city? Reply with emojis👇