After almost four months of closure we are happy to announce that the Estorick Collection is now open again to the public.
In order to keep our visitors, staff and volunteers as safe as possible we are introducing new measures including:
- Visitor numbers are restricted, and there are timed entry slots to avoid overcrowding and to ensure that social distancing can be maintained;
- Members as well as non-members must pre-book tickets in advance either online or by phoning the museum;
- The shop is open and card transactions will be preferred;
- Distance markers are in place in the garden, lobby and hallways;
- The toilets are available for use but there is a 1-in-1-out system;
- The galleries and public spaces are subject to enhanced and frequent cleaning;
Visit our visitor information page to read the full list of safety measures.
We look forward to seeing you again at the museum!
26 September 2020Delayed for several months, our exhibition Italian Threads: MITA Textile Design 1926-1976 will open on September 30. 🎟️ Book your tickets online at bit.ly/3i4TbJI
25 September 2020Museum Maquette🖼️ - Decide what orientation you'd like your box (gallery) to be - Find some objects and images or make your own - Cut egg boxes and loo roll tubes to make display tables and plinths - Stick/tape/pin/string up your pictures - Arrange the artworks in different ways